Scholarship Application Tips
Writing a Thank You
- Bath Iron Works Scholarship
Student must be the dependent of an employee of Bath Iron Works.
- Boston Port Seamen's Aid Society
Open to Massachusetts residents.
- Myron D. Rust Scholarship
Open to residents of Eliot, Kittery, Wells or York, Maine who attended one of the following high schools: Marshwood, Traip, Wells, or York.
- Two-year Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) Scholarship Program
The Two-Year NROTC Scholarship and Two-Year NROTC College Programs were established to provide officers for the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
- The J. Scott Searway Endowed Regimental Scholarship Fund
Awarded each year to a student or students, who are in a regimental major from the Portland, Maine area school systems and Chebeague Island, Maine who exhibit financial need in accordance with the Academy's program of financial aid.
- The Woman's Seamen's Friend Society of Connecticut
Open to Connecticut residents.
Contact Kathy Heath, Director of Financial Aid, for further information.
Box C-3, Castine, ME 04420