- ABOUT US
- CAMPUS LIFE
- GRADUATE STUDIES
New Employee Orientation Guide….Page 6
· Various recreational facilities are available for employee use at no charge to the employee and immediate family members. Please contact athletics at extension 450 for facility hours/schedule.
· Employees may purchase meals in the Academy Cafeteria. The lunch meal is $3.50 per day and meal cards may be purchased in advance via the Director of Residential Life.
· Social Security is withheld from all gross earnings at a rate of 5.65 % and MMA pays 7.65 %.
· Worker’s Compensation coverage is provided to all employees as it is a state-mandated benefit.
· Academy employees may park in those designated areas on campus. Contact the Security office at extension 479 for parking registration.
· Tuition waivers apply to employees, children and spouses who enroll in classes at Maine Maritime Academy. Please refer to the appropriate section in the collective bargaining agreements for language details.